- Payne, Collin F.; Pesando, Luca M. & Kohler, Hans-Peter (forthcoming). Up, Down and Reciprocal: The Dynamics of Intergenerational Transfers, Family Structure and Health in a Low-Income Context. Population and Development Review.
- Murphy, A., Palafox, B., O’Donnell, O., Stuckler, D., Perel, P., AlHabib, K. F., … & Corsi, D. J. (2018). Inequalities in the use of secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease by socioeconomic status: evidence from the PURE observational study. The Lancet Global Health, 6(3), e292-e301.
- Yilma, Z., O’Donnell, O., Mebratie, A., Alemu, G., & Bedi, A. S. (2018). Subjective Expectations of Medical Expenditures and Insurance in Rural Ethiopia. In Health Econometrics (pp. 23-55). Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Kämpfen, F., Wijemunige, N., & Evangelista, B. (2018). Aging, non-communicable diseases, and old-age disability in low- and middle-income countries: A challenge for global health. International Journal of Public Health. doi:10.1007/s00038-018-1137-z
- Neelsen, S., & O’donnell, O. (2017). Progressive universalism? The impact of targeted coverage on health care access and expenditures in Peru. Health economics, 26(12), e179-e203.
- Kohler, I. V., Payne, C. F., Bandawe, C., & Kohler, H. P. (2017). The demography of mental health among mature adults in a low-income, high-HIV-prevalence context. Demography, 54(4), 1529-1558.
- Payne, C. F., Kohler, I. V., Bandawe, C., Lawler, K., & Kohler, H. P. Cognition, Health, and Well-Being in a Rural Sub-Saharan African Population. European Journal of Population, 1-26.
Non-Peer -Reviewed Publications